Wednesday, December 21, 2011

26.2 in sight...

Exciting news... I have registered myself for the first ever full length marathon in Bali! I'm fairly positive that it was meant to be, considering that it is exactly 18 weeks away and it just so happens that 18 weeks is the amount of time that I need to properly train.

I am so excited that I will be running my second marathon while I'm here. When I signed up for Miami last year the weeks couldn't go by fast enough. As excited as I was for that marathon, you can only imagine how excited I am for this one. Not to mention it will give me something to focus on and take my wandering mind away from missing home constantly. So, chaffing, constant achy legs and permanent shorts and socks tan here I come!

17 weeks and 4 days... April 22, 2012

This museum is in the middle of the park that I have been running at.


4 comments:

  1. Totally ment to be! That's awesome Chels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you! What an adventure WE are going to have to tell our grandchildren about! hahaha! Have you been scoping out kids?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keeping an eye out for our child my dear Life Partner!

    ReplyDelete