Monday, January 16, 2012

Makes me wonder...

I was running at the park the other day as I normally do, the park that makes me feel as though I’m a bit of a celebrity. I’m the only westerner I’ve ever seen at this particular park and as I run my laps, I get several smiles, waves and thumbs up. I even get the occasional person that tries to stop me to shake my hand and have a conversation, only to realize I don’t speak their language. Enough about me and my celebrity though, as I was running this guy took a picture of me as I went past him. It didn’t bother me in the slightest bit but it did make me wonder about how many strangers have pictures of me...


Do you ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? How many moments of other people's lives do you think you have been a bystander in? Have you been in the background of a picture when something eventful was happening or when someone’s dreams were coming true? Just think, you could have witnessed a big part of someone else's life and not even known it…


As you can tell, I have a lot of time time to think on my runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment